Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's been a long time.......

Hi Everyone, I havent blogged for 6 months! Only because our computer wouldnt let me and I didnt really feel like it. Anyways.......Of course ALOT of things happened in the passed 6 months.
Way to many things to write down, but luckily other people have been saying what has been going on. So the last really exciting thing I did was go to the lake. We went last weekend and it was really fun, as usual. The people that were there were : Me, my mom, lily, tammy & sami, kai, hugh, chey, kota, jess, gabe, jennifer, chris, dylan, and dolton brown, and don, kim, cacie and randy. And kailee's study was there also. I think thats all of the people that were there, I hope I'm not forgetting anyone, if so, please leave a comment. I am hoping to get to go this weekend, if the weather is nice enough. I also went to Raineys yesterday and spent the night and we slept on the trampoline. It was fun too. Oh yeah, Last Sunday, me and lily stayed at Bethany's house, because my parents went to Chelan for their anniversery. That was very crazy. Anyways.........I believe that is it for now. See ya later!
.P.E.A.C.E...&...L.O.V.E. ~ Chey K

No comments: